1907 - 1926
1927 - 1950
1951 - 1972
1974 - 1977
planned by Vincenzo Florio and Henri Desgrange
in Paris, goes through the towns of Cerda, Caltavuturo, Petralia,
Geraci, Castelbuono, Isnello, Collesano and Campofelice. It winds
along Madonie Mountains for 148 Kilometers and 823 meters.
From 1906 to 1908 the first races took place here. During these
years, the circuit was run along for 3 laps. In 1909 the race consisted
of just one lap, while, in 1910, of 2 laps. In 1911, it was reinstated
3 laps and in 1931 the Targa consisted of 4 laps.
It ran along Cerda, Caltavuturo, Petralia, Collesano and Campofelice.
Here took place the races from 1919 to 1924, made of 4 laps, and
the ones from 1925 to 1930, made of 5 laps.
It ran along Cerda, Caltavuturo, Collesano and Campofelice. Here took place the
races from 1932 to 1936 and the ones from 1951 to 1977. In 1958 and in 1959,
the circuit was run along for 14 laps.
From 1912 to 1914, it wound clockwise
along the cities of Palermo, Messina, Catania, Gela, Agrigento,
From 1948 to 1950 it
ran through the circuit of 1912 again. The cities of Caltanissetta
and Enna were added, but it was ran through counterclockwise
in this order: Palermo, Trapani, Agrigento, Caltanissetta,
Enna, Gela, Catania, Messina and Palermo.